Each and every one of us faces the risk of an unexpected accident at any time. This could have a significant impact on our income, ourselves and our families. An Accident Protect plan can help.
- A low cost, affordable plan that pays a cash lump sum if you suffer a serious accident.
- Cash benefit can be used for any reason, including replacing lost income.
- Period of coverage is the same as your savings plan.
We will pay either you or your family if you have a serious accident:
100% of the benefit (the Sum Assured) if you pass away because of a general accident
200% of the Sum Assured if you pass away due to an accident related to public transport.
100% of the Sum Assured if you suffer Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) because of an accident.
How the plan works
Mrs Nita has bought a ForLife Education Plan. She is concerned about not being able to make the payments for the savings plan if anything happens to her so has set up an Accident Protect plan with $10,000 sum assured.
- If Mrs Nita passes away due to a general accident, we will pay $10,000 to her family
- If Mrs Nita passes away in an accident related to public transportation, we will pay $20,000 to her family.